Monday, December 21, 2020

Epilogue

(21/21)

I had enrolled for the Research Publication course 75 days ago. In the first week of December, a new assignment was given. There were three rules to follow: (1) Write every day for 21 days, (2) Write a minimum 121 words on a topic of my interest, (3) Write not more than 11 words for each sentence. Today is the last day of the assignment. I thank Fr Joseph, the instructor, and all my cohorts. Every day he sent us an encouraging email. More than 40 members kept on writing. My special thanks go to Jane and her students--Jasmine, Tanvi and Gitanjali. Jane was always there to appreciate and comment on my stories. Jasmine, Tanvi and Gitanjali were generous enough to proofread my stories. I used to write at 10 p.m. after my daily work. So, they received my stories only at midnight. Even then they sincerely proofread them and shared their learnings. We have worked as one beautiful team. I thank all those who have helped me in my journey in India.

At the beginning of December, I could have chosen other themes. But I decided to write about my life journey in India. I have received so much from India. So, I wanted to confess my love and gratitude to India. My stories are ordinary and humble. Yet, they are all I have for my beloved Indian friends. We are all going through an unprecedented adverse wind. I am especially concerned for the Indian youth. I hope my humble stories may somehow encourage them. Together we can sail into the wind. God be with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

(21/21) I had enrolled for the Research Publication course 75 days ago. In the first week of December, a new assignment was given. There wer...