Thursday, December 17, 2020

A Chopping Keyboard

(17/21)

Jane and I love to sing together (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNo66l5RnIw). However, we have many differences. She is fast on a chopping board but I’m not. Instead, I’m fast on a computer keyboard. She stores thousands of household items in their respective places. She can find them even with eyes closed. But I can’t. Sometimes I search for my glasses while wearing them. On the other hand, I’m good at storing thousands of emails and files in their respective folders. Jane’s laughter is world-famous. I cannot laugh like her. However, I can make her laugh even with my silence. Right after our marriage, I couldn’t digest our differences. I wanted her to be like me. Then several cold wars broke out between us. Since then we began to respect our differences. Soon we could appreciate our differences. We could also complement each other through our differences. Jane is such a wonderful cook whereas I cannot properly boil even an egg. However, she likes the way I enjoy her food and visualise its taste. When it comes to any digital-related stuff, she is my baby. I’m her digital magician for a lifetime. 

In life, we come across people who are very different from us. The differences become adverse wind. However, when we start appreciating the differences, we can sail into the wind. God be with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

(21/21) I had enrolled for the Research Publication course 75 days ago. In the first week of December, a new assignment was given. There wer...