Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Sail into the Wind

(15/21)

I don’t feel like writing today. After 15 hours of daily work, sitting down again to write is not pleasant. My writing is so short that someone can read it in one breath. But it takes more than two hours for me to write due to my poor English skill. I also need to think about its logical flow and life lessons. So, the writing usually ends at midnight. Last couple of weeks, I've been suffering from a frozen shoulder. Yesterday the pain was so extreme that I had to dictate my article to Jane. Despite all these challenges, today I sat down again to write today’s article. I feel like sailing into the wind. 

In life, we don’t always get good wind. As much as we get good wind, we also get adverse wind. But in modern sailing, a boat moves forward both with good wind and adverse wind (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqwb4HIrORM). When a boat is slightly tilted against adverse wind, it creates an aerodynamic pressure on the other side. This makes the boat sail into the wind. It is like when we squeeze a watermelon seed with two fingers, it is pushed forward. For the next few days, I’m going to write about my stories of “Sailing into the Wind”. Till now, the title of this blog series has been, "From Pandemic Threats to Panoramic Thriving". But from now on, its title will be "Sail into the Wind". This apt title came to me at a time when I didn't even feel like writing. Sail into the Wind and Soar on Wings. God be with you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

(21/21) I had enrolled for the Research Publication course 75 days ago. In the first week of December, a new assignment was given. There wer...